• Deliver products and services to enable effective Identity and Access Management throughout Operations
• Enforce compliance with IAM principals including: least privilege access, password management, Audit logging, RBAC, certificate issuance and revocation, and AAA solutions.
• Develop, deploy and maintain password management, user account lifecycle, certificate management and system authentication solutions within operations
• Engage with and influence the many stakeholders and interested parties to ensure compliance, security and operational functional requirements are met or exceeded
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft .NET/C# programming, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
• Familiarity with AWS Security controls and deployment
• Hands-on experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML 2.0 protocols and deployment
• Exposure to cloud AAA technologies (i.e. AWS)