As a Product Security Software Engineer you are expected to contribute broadly to the Product Security Team to analyze, design and build security solutions and features for the client’s current and next-generation surgical robotic systems. The successful candidate must excel in a high-energy small team environment, be able to drive to solutions from rough requirements, and have a commitment to high product quality throughout the entire product lifecycle.
You would have the opportunity to contribute broadly to many areas of product security, including but not limited to:
- Development of security requirements and design validation methodologies.
- Contribute to planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Identify areas of improvement in our products, development and manufacturing processes.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in information security domain.
- Strong understanding of embedded systems, software, and hardware-software interface.
- Experience on embedded system development
- Experience on secure coding practices
- Operating system internals and hardening techniques including kernel mitigations, access control, and security configurations.
- Good understanding of product security assessments