Our client in Toronto is looking for a BeyondTrust SME with the following qualifications :
- Excellent knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM)
- Previous working experience with at least one of the following :
Experience with BeyondTrust is preferred.
- Strong technical skills in assessment, design, implementation and architecture.
- Knowledge of Active Directory (especially multi-domain / forest AD) and LDAP protocol.
- Linux and Windows server knowledge, especially remote connection protocols such as RDP, SSH.
- Basic programming skills (able to utilize APIs and design basic programming logics) and HTML knowledge.
- Understand RDP, SSH session proxying concepts and flows.
- Knowledge of Load Balancers, SSL certificates, high availability architecture.
- Troubleshooting skills such as identifying errors in log files, able to reproduce issues.
- Experience of dealing with vendors for troubleshooting, able to explain the technical flows clearly with either tech or non-tech languages.
- Good communication skills.