A Global Application Security Vendor is seeking talented Field Sales Engineers to support their Sales and Business Development activities worldwide!
- Deploy and implement solutions, from planning to acceptance, and work with customers to resolve any outstanding technical issues
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Edit/Perform technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Design implementation solutions according to customers technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field required degree; Master’s Degree and/or CISSP certification preferred
- Experience with SDLC or secure SDLC
- Experience with Code Reviews
- Experience with application vulnerability management
- Experience with Penetration Testing